Friday, October 8, 2010

T-Shirts and Wagons and Buttons, Oh My; 31 for 21 Day 8

I am ready to burst with anticipation over tomorrow's Buddy Walk.  I can't wait.  It is going to be one of those sleepless nights because

A.  I need to finish making updated Team walk shirts.
B.  I need to tape/glue the "enhancements" to Cameran's red wagon.
C.  I need to remember the buttons that my friends at daycare created.
D.  I can't wait to see our family and friends gathered in a sea of blues and teals in support of Cameran.

But most of all, I am overwhelmed with the love and support of friends of friends whom Ryan and I do not even know personally, who have supported Cameran's Crew.  In the past 24 hours, we have more than doubled our walk donations, and are now at over $3,000!  I will never forget this. 

This is year two, and I can't imagine life without little Cameran and all of her chromosomes.  Without Cameran, we would never know such a great network of blogging, online, and real-life of special needs families.  It all is rather amazing. And humbling. 

Thank you, Columbus, for getting Amerigo Vespucci's credit for discovering America and allowing millions of Americans the pleasure of a three day weekend.

Happy Columbus Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Have a Fun time!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...