Thursday, October 7, 2010

31 for 21:Day 7

After a nice long day at work I came home to find the husband might also have pink eye. He had taken his work clothes off and was getting comfortable for the evening when I said I would run out and get food; plus, I had to pick up more buddy walk stuff at the store. No sooner did I say this did the doorbell ring.

Figuring it was the neighbor I took my time walking to the door. I was more than a little surprised to find my MiL and FiL standing outside the door!

FiL had a previous appt at the Cleveland Clinic, and we thought they were driving home, never suspecting they would be headed our way!!! SURPRISE!!

Now BOTH sets of grandparents will be at the BW!

I'd post more but we were out all evening with our visitors ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...