Monday, October 4, 2010

31 for 21: Day 4

Today was grey and rainy here in PA.  It made my sinuses drain and my head hurt and all of the unpleasant things that are byproducts of incoming Fall weather. 

That said, after I got myself out of my sick day funk, I picked up the LO and off we headed to the doctor's office.  In the end it turned out to be quite the good day.  I learned that Cameran and any other future children have absolutely no chance of Polycystic Kidney Disease since I do not have it.  Apparently I was sorely misinformed when I believed that it could skip generations, which is GREAT news.  Now I need to stick to a better diet and lower my blood pressure slightly in hopes of continuing on to become a possible donor for my mom.  No Halloween candy for this mama!

Short and sweet.  That is the motto of today's post.  We are counting down to the YADSA Buddy Walk. Stay tuned for pics.  We have some sweet team buttons being made by our friends at daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...