Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to...

BLOG!
Yes, my blog, you are one year old today. Oh how time flies.  It seems like only yesterday I began clicking away to track memories of little Peanut who is soon going to be, dare I say it, 2 in March. 
I have to tell you blog, since I did such a crappy job documenting Peanut's first 11 months, I better make up for it with baby number 2.  We should have about 7 1/2 months to document this new little Pea's journey before he/she makes the grand entrance.  For now, guesstimates have Pea's arrival around the beginning of September, but experts won't weigh in until this Tuesday, when I am going to badger them for an ultrasound to date this little dude/ette.  Seriously?! Who woulda thunk (great English teacher I am) that Ryan's boys would break and enter a second time after being told there wasn't a snowball's chance in H-E double hockey sticks that it would happen without $22,000 up front for in vitro. Psh-shaw on you Dr. @*&!%.  I'll bet one 22 month old and raise you a 2011 knock up that YOU WERE WRONG.....TWICE.  How's that for two surprise pregnancies ;)
Seriously though, Ryan is almost out of denial, and I am trying to calm my nerves about any possible malfunctions of this round's sperm and egg meeting.  There is a reason this happened, and just like with Peanut, we will love this child regardless, but oh, not to have to worry for the rest of the pregnancy would be glorious.  Prayers. 
And.................madre's potential donor is a MATCH!  There are a few last health tests and a meet-up with the surgeon by the donor and her family for a date can be arranged.  Thank you for all the prayers.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...