Thursday, July 8, 2010

Double Dates

Ryan and I don't exactly get out much.  Between his three grad courses and me staying home with Cameran where it is safe and not germ-infested (not that I am saying any of you are dirty, but you know--public places like the mall, Target, grocery store) due to her compromised immune system thanks to (sarcasm) ACTHar shots.  Don't get me wrong, we will live in a freaking bubble if we need to until her treatments are finished, but it gets old.  Especially since it is summer.  In any case, here are a few shots from yesterday...
                                           So Big!                                                                Giving King Julian a beating...
                                                                                         Me so hungry!



And then there's this morning. Peanut was so tired she literally passed out as I was feeding her.  Hey--a nap is a nap--I'll take what I can get!!!



Finally, the title of this post.  Double dates.  Alone.  Just Ryan and I thanks to my mom and colleague who, in consecutive days watched Cameran so Ryan and could get out for some much needed married time sans baby/seizure/Down syndrome worries conversations.

Too bad yesterday when my mom watched Cameran we drove all over York not knowing there were rolling black outs (thankfully our tiny little area was not at all affected).  Both area theaters had no power, as we quickly found out.  We were determined, and headed north to a steakhouse and had a nice dinner instead.

Today we are off to see the guaranteed to make this Mama cry movie, Toy Story 3... 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...