Friday, December 17, 2010

Major Award

You know how in A Christmas Story Bob, the dad, wins the leg lamp as his "Major Award"?

Well, it's Christmas time, and I feel like I have won my own "Major Award", except it's way cooler than an ugly lamp.  I get to share my personal experiences of life with the coolest person ever--my daughter Cameran--with even more people!

Jessica over at Four Plus An Angel decided to do a Friday feature, unveiling a new mommy (or daddy) who is traveling her (or his) own personal journey through life as a parent of a child with special needs and wants to share the journey with others.

So thank you, Jessica.  What a fabulous idea.  I love my Major Award, and I am honored to be your first Friday feature, showing that even though there are a few added challenges to the daily schedule of the Gerbers...

Photobucket

If you have a minute and are not already familiar with Jessica's blog, stop on over and say hi!

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to feature you today, hope you get lots of new visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being Jessica's first featured blogger! I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...