Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Seizure-Free!!! A post from August 23rd...

Today was my first day back to work (just like every August in the life of a teacher). I needed a refresher in just how long it takes to get myself motivated to get up and ready after 4+ snooze button pushes plus getting Cameran ready for daycare aka Snot Haven. Needless to say we were pushing the envelope today. Tomorrow we have to do better. Wednesday is a must. In any case, it went. I didn't get to stay and get my room ready for a little longer because Cami had her EEG follow-up...

As the title gives away...she is seizure free!!! Her brain waves are completely normal, and now we are just beginning a slow decrease of the topamax. Three weeks from now Cami will be drug free!!! (Okay, I lied. There's still Zantac to be had...)

We are so thankful. Cameran is smiley and giggley again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...