Thursday, May 20, 2010

She's famous!

Cameran is a local (albeit anonymous) celebrity!  We took a tour of a newly opened special needs therapy facility a few weeks ago and the leader of our local Down syndrome organization asked if Cameran and another little boy would be able to pose for a picture to be used in a new member pamphlet.  I said sure, why not?

Apparently the photo-op made its way to the Daily Record because low and behold on page 9D is Cameran's picture.  The caption reads "Pictured center are two Leg Up Farm visitors having a rest."


So stinking cute. I can't wait to see the color version!



Here is also a Daddy/Daughter picture that makes my heart melt.  I love my two favorite people.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of those two babies. No wonder they wanted them for their pamphlet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...