Thursday, March 11, 2010

Almost party time!

I can't believe how quickly a year has flown by.  In just ten more days my baby girl is going to be one!  Craziness.  I thought planning a party would be stressful, but as it turns out, it has not been that bad. Sure there was a moment when I thought the location I had secured well in advance wasn't going to work out, but other than that it seems to be smooth sailing. 

That said, I still haven't actually purchased anything yet.  Nothing. Nada.  I should probably be a little worried considering we are already at 53 guests and climbing!  Wait-that isn't actually true.  I got little party favors from Pier 1.  You heard right. Pier 1. For a one year old party.  What the heck am I thinking??? They are cute! And they match the whole orange and pink luau theme...


In addition, I am (eventually) making Hawaiian bracelets with each kiddie guest's name.  My guess is that this will happen sometime around next Friday!  Being that I still have an knack for procrastination I see no need to stop now!  Same for decorations.  I know in my mind what I want; it's just a matter of driving to the store to get them...In the meantime, here are some of the ideas...






I am super excited and can't wait to see everything come together!  In the meantime, I am getting ready for some online birthday toy shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...