Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Start

I figure since I teach reading and writing maybe it is time that I practice what I preach and begin the treacherous journey of blogging. I mean, c'mon, I expect 7th graders to want to write, when I don't even attempt to in my spare time?

So, here I am. I am not making promises that this will be good. Or even updated regularly. But, I have too many thoughts not to try and write down. Time passes so quickly. I named this blog for my daughter, whom is probably going to be the most recent topic of conversation. And because it is 10:58 am, and there is a snow storm, and she is awake, I am going to leave now and better spend my time with her. And my husband.

I promise to come back and recount my family's journey through these last 10 1/2 months, but for now I am going to be with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...