Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday (from Illinois)

Schwetting quite a lot out here in yonder corn country. I swear the cornfields trap the humidity thus making Pennsylvania feel cool by comparison.

Thank goodness for 24/7 pool access.

Anyway, we are enjoying our time relaxing here with Ryan's family. Cameran is enjoying Grandma and Papa and all of her cousins. She has decided to self-feed graham crackers (evidence below) and is continuing to improve in picking up her sippy cup and has returned to signing "food" and "more" after a monthlong hiatus.

Enjoy.










2 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Love her little pigtails. :-) I was just in the cornfield country of PA last weekend, and even with all the rolling hills, it was way more humid than I thought it would be. I had been hoping for a reprieve from the weather at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I love the little pigtails. Makes me wish I had a girl somewhere in my mix :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...